Jul 31, 2009

I Love a Good Picnic!

Bright colored table cloths, fresh vibrant flowers, good food, and great friends...that's what a picnic at The Healthy Weigh looked like yesterday! We served over 50 of our clients lunch or dinner in our beautiful air conditioned building. It was a time to share a meal and get to know each other a little bit better. I thought it was great! That moist, lovely chicken was grilled for you by my sweet husband, Barry. Little did I know when I asked him to grill it that he'd be cooking during record breaking heat ! If you'd like to thank him personally you could throw him an email at barrybrandenburg@yahoo.com. He'd love that!

The bigger and more important news of the day...the SUNSHINES won!!! I'm so excited for your team. I knew you could pull it off. As I counted the tickets I have to admit, I laughed and thought..."invite a Sunshine to a meal...and they'll show up" :-) I also thought..."Those Sunshines, they know how to party!" So, Congratulations to you...the race is now officially on! FROGS 3 SUNSHINES 1

Our picnic wares winner will love her new dishes...Rhonda O., your pretty dishes will be at the clinic Tuesday! Congratulations!

The winner of the $25 visa gift card actually danced across the parking lot yesterday when she found out that she had made the weight loss board! I can't imagine what she'll do when she sees her name as the winner! Pam B. You did it! Your card will be waiting for you on Tuesday as well! You Rock!

And now for the top 5!!! We're seeing some names again this week. This competition is heating up!
1. Tammy L. 2. Kimberlee P.R. 3. Jodi G. 4. Mary O. 5. Susan Mc.

Keep up the great work ...you're looking amazing!

Let's keep this Sensational Summer going strong.

We've got a class starting Tuesday, "Changing Your Beliefs." There are a few spots available!
We're starting sign ups for the fall Team Challenge...discounts are good until Thursday.
We've got more fun planned for you in the next few weeks...can anybody say "Aloha"?


Have a great weekend Everyone!...Team Challenge friends...check out the Team Challenge blog...updates are there!

See you next week!
Letha

No comments: