Mar 28, 2013

Got Willpower?

Willpower...It seems we all need more of it!  According to the American Psychological Association, Americans name lack of willpower as the number one reason they struggle to meet their goals. With that being the case, I thought I better be about it...finding more willpower that is. Not only finding more for myself, but teaching others how to do it too. That's what we'll be focusing on during the Spring Team Challenge 2013! WILLPOWER!

Scientific research has much to say about changing your thoughts, emotions, and habits.  I'm excited about  teaching some of these new strategies for self control. We're going to look at why we give in to temptation and how we can find the strength to resist. We're going to do a little willpower training!

One of the best ways to improve your self control is to see how and why you lose control. We've got to take a closer look at the traps that lead to willpower failures.  We are going to dispel some of the common misconceptions about self control and give you a new way to think about willpower challenges. My desire in the 10 week challenge is to empower clients to make real and lasting changes in their lives.

By the time this 10 week challenge is over, we're going to know when to use our will power...our won't power...and our want power!  Willpower is really about harnessing the three powers of I will, I won't, and I want, to help you achieve your goals.

As we head into our 16th Season of the Team Challenge, I'm as excited as ever about the amount of weight I know our clients will lose, the ways they will change their diets, and the information that I am prepared to teach them. I'm also looking forward to the fun community spirit of the group! We know how to lose weight. We know how to gain knowledge and wisdom. And we know how to have fun!

When I choose the theme of willpower for the Spring challenge, I knew that I'd better add a little excitement to the mix! So...we're calling on super heroes to help us out!  Captain Willpower for one!  I'm sure many other super heroes are going to show up as well!

My clients at the Healthy Weigh really do have a lot in common with the great super heroes!  They have a back story that makes them who they are today, they have overcome and found themselves living like warriors instead of victims, and they love making a difference in the lives of everyone around them! I don't think we could have thought of a better theme!

If you're not enrolled in the Spring Team Challenge yet, there's still time!

Tuesday, April 2nd at Noon and 6PM, I'll have 30 minute "infomercials" explaining the Team Challenge in detail.

Tuesday, April 9th at Noon and 6 PM is the Program Introduction Class for all participants of the Team Challenge explaining the nutritional plan in detail.

Tuesday, April 16 at Noon and 6 PM is the kick off and
first weigh in of the 10 week Spring Team Challenge!

If you need a little more willpower...a little more self control... join us! We'll find it together!!

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: