Jun 14, 2013

CHANGE...It Does the Body Good!

As we close out the Spring Team Challenge I look back and think about all we've learned about willpower! It's been amazing!  Our thinking has truly changed and I for one, won't ever think about willpower the way I used to. The more I learn about willpower, the more I see that having more of it, is a choice. You don't have willpower, you choose willpower.

Now we're heading into Summer and another great 10 week challenge. This summers' theme..."Change, It Does the Body Good." We are going to spend 10 weeks this summer learning about CHANGE! We are going to explore change and discover more about why it's so darn hard to do it...change permanently that is!

Back in 2006, I chose the word CHANGE as my word for the year.  I studied it, focused on it, and came under the influence of it. CHANGE rocked my world! I was in need of change in many areas of my life and I surrendered to it...and oh boy did change happen!!

One thing I learned that year is that CHANGE IS HARD! That's why people stay stuck! It's easier to stay right where we're at, even though we might be miserable, than it is to change.
I also learned that CHANGE IS REALLY GOOD! As hard as the process is, what you find on the other side is your best life!

I've observed throughout the years that one of the reasons people don't achieve their goals is that they desire to change their results without changing their thinking. We won't move past week one of this Summer Team Challenge without getting one thing straight...it's ALL about your thinking! "The level of thinking that got you where you are...won't take you where you're going." Albert Einstein said that...smart guy! I'll be doing my very best in the next ten weeks convincing my clients of that!

We've got some CHANGE happening at The Healthy Weigh this summer too.  I've gone from being the landlord of suite 120 to be a sub lessee.  I'll be subleasing the suite on THURSDAYS and holding the Team Challenge gatherings then.  I'm excited about the changes and looking forward to a different day of the week. Thursdays are soon to become my favorite day of the week!

I hope you'll join us starting July 11th, for a powerful 10 weeks.  CHANGE will be happening at The Healthy Weigh. Come and be a part of something really great!

CHANGE...IT DOES THE BODY GOOD!

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: