Nov 19, 2008

I've Made a Decision

I've spent time this week with some good people. Good people who are living in fear. They are allowing the circumstances of our troubled economy to paralyze them. Instead of concentrating on the things they can control, they are focusing on all the things they can't control. That's an easy trap to fall in to these days.

As a business owner and a motivator of people, I've made a decision. I will be a beacon of hope and faith. I will concentrate on all of the things that I have control of. I will continue to take care of myself and renew my mind so that I am strong and ready for whatever comes my way...and I will be here for you. To encourage you, to challenge you and just to listen to you.

I am so blessed to get to spend time with such good people. My staff at The Healthy Weigh, the incredible clients that choose to be a part of our great program, and all of the support people that come along side me and The Healthy Weigh. For me, and for all of them, I've made this decision and I've cut off any other possibility!

Always encouraging you,
Letha