Mar 18, 2011

We've Busted Out The Seams!

As I sit this Friday morning I can't help but write about what's going on at The Healthy Weigh! December of 2011 will mark my 30th year in the business of helping people lose weight and live their best life...and I've never been more excited!

Next week The Healthy Weigh will close out their 7th season of our new, life changing, "Team Challenge." This season we had 74 Teams of two sign up to compete, have fun, and most importantly, lose weight for life. Thursday, the 24th at our grand final, we will be setting an all time record for the greatest % of weight loss of any Team Challenge! Our clients are having more weight loss success and learning more, than in the history of the company, I couldn't be more thrilled.

Over two years ago when we moved to our new location, we hoped that we could fill up our new space. We have a large room that seats 50 or more people and we believed that "if we built it, they would come." Well, they have, and we're on the move again!

For the last 6 months or so, I've coveted the large empty space right down the hall. It's twice as big as our spot and I allowed myself to dream that I would be there someday. Problem was...twice as big, meant twice as costly. That was not an option for me, so I just kept dreaming. Dreaming pays off!

My fantastic landlord, here at The Timbers, cares about The Healthy Weigh and saw that we were busting out of the seams! He came an offered to let us "use" the new space, without additional rent! An offer to good to be true? Yes, but I took it! The tenant improvement is almost finished and just under the wire, we will be holding our Grand Finale next door in the BIG new space next Thursday night at 6:30!
We are hoping to move our entire operation over in the next 6 months! We're pretty excited!

As I continue to dream about what could be,this new space opens up great possibilities. We will be having BIG events and creating even more excitement with the capability to serve more people at once!

If you are reading this and haven't been around for a while, I invite you to come and enjoy the grand finale next Thursday evening at 6:30 in our new location! We have room for you now!

April 12th we will be beginning our 8th Team Challenge. I am Believing that we will have over 100 teams participate! Currently we have over 30 teams signed up and ready to go! I can't wait!

My encouragement for today...dream!

Letha

No comments: