Sep 30, 2011

"Let Nothing Stop You!"


I'm a Tower of Power fan, shows my age a bit, but I can't help thinking about one of my favorite songs this morning..."Ain't nothing stopping us now."

What's stopping YOU right now at this very moment from losing weight and looking the best you can?

We are looking at tools to keep motivation fresh and alive! Motivation has to be a priority if you want to achieve your goals. I've got another tool for you to pull out and use as you strive to reach your goal weight and live your best life.

4. Write down everything that's stopping you from reaching your weight loss goal and then beside each thing that's stopping you, make a plan to eliminate the problem.


You may write down:

"I don't have time to lose weight" and a solution to that problem would be to make time by spending 30 minutes exercising instead of watching TV or exercise for 30
minutes while watching TV.

"I eat too much and I can't control my cravings" and a solution to that would be to eat ALL the food on your nutritional plan every day to provide you with the nutrients you need to combat cravings.

"My head's just not into it" and a solution to that is to use the tools you have, and spend time on your head! Make the time to get alone with yourself and use the valuable tools you've received to change your thinking. You have complete control over your thoughts. Eliminate stinkin' thinkin'!


Write down whatever it is that is stopping you from losing weight and then eliminate it! You have a problem? You also have a solution! Let nothing stop you!

How bad do you want to be at goal weight? What's keeping you from having what you want? Use this tool and you'll be singing..."Ain't nothing stopping me now!"

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: