Apr 13, 2012

June 19th...What Do You Want?


This Tuesday we will have our first weigh-in for our ten week "CAMP OUT" Team Challenge! I can't help this morning but to look ahead to June 19th, the finale of this challenge and think about that day! History WILL repeat itself so I know what June will hold for the participants of the Spring Team Challenge 2012. I can hardly keep my feet on the ground thinking about it.

Tuesday, April 17th, over 80 teams will walk into The Healthy Weigh feeling nervous but excited! They will weigh in and record their official weight for the beginning of this 10 week challenge. For some clients that will be difficult as they face the scale. Many will be as heavy as they've ever been. Others have been on the journey with The Healthy Weigh for a while and will be seeing weights they haven't seen in YEARS!

Either way, DECISIONS have to be made. Decisions to participate fully in the program, both physically and emotionally. Those clients who decide to be "all in" will see amazing results in the next ten weeks! I'm sure of it!

When I think about Tuesday, June 19th...Here are the things I am sure of:

MANY clients will reach their goal weight and be ready to move on to stabilization!

We will celebrate 20, 30, 40, 50, 60...and possibly 70 pounds weight losses!

NO one in the room will be thinking the same thoughts that they were thinking 10 weeks ago!

Medications will have been discontinued!

Life spans will have been increased!!

Confidence will be palatable!

Community spirit will be soaring!

Personal healing will have taken place!

And that's a partial list!

It's funny, ten weeks doesn't seem like a very long time, but MAJOR things happen in a ten week period when you make a decision and cut off any other possibility!


I hope that all our "campers" will spend some time this weekend thinking about June 19th. The first step to any change is knowing what you want. So knowing what June 19th looks like for you is going to be very important!

I know what I want on June 19th. I want to be able to stand in front of this group of campers as we celebrate their GREAT accomplishments and say that I did my very best to inspire and motivate them to live their best lives! I want to look back and see that the education I brought forth was beneficial not just to my clients but to their families as well. I want to have given my ALL for this Spring Team Challenge! I want to be living out the very lessons I teach so that I can deliver them with conviction and power! That's what I want!

What do you want?

I will be spending the next 4 days mentally preparing for this "CAMP OUT". I hope you will too. Spend time looking ahead to June 19th. Visualize yourself at that Grand Finale feeling proud of what you've accomplished! It's going to be a life changing camp out for sure!

Always encouraging you,
Letha

No comments: